Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Challenge # 2 - THE GOAL

This week Flo and I started challenge number 2.  My goal is to lose 30 more pounds.  If I accomplish this goal several significant milestones will be broken.
  1. I will first of all break into the range of overweight.  Now I am officially obese.
  2. I will next break below 200.  I started my challenge at 228 so.  I am shooting for 198.
In my first challenge I reversed 7 years of weight gain in 90 days and got off one blood pressure medications.  If I make to 198, I will be at a weight that was last seen in my 20's.  I have no memory of when I was last below 200.  I do remember being at 210 when I was at my first church in Ridgely, Tennessee.

If I do this I will also have to buy a complete new wardrobe.  Not a bad problem to have.

Flo's challenge is to lose another 20 pounds. If she meets that goal she will be at the weight she was when we started dating.  So that would be awesome.

I lost 2 pounds so far in only 2 days so that is awesome.  Flo hasn't weighed in yet but we  will keep you posted.  


No comments:

Post a Comment