1. While I love the Visalus shakes and wasn't tired of them I was wanting to eat some things off my food list. At first this wasn't a problem but when I tried to restart my challenge I was committed enough and I slipped back into some old habits. I had the mindset: "It won't hurt just this once." It is true in your diet that eating a splurge meal doesn't really hurt. But eating several in a row will.
2. I had a lot of distractions. I went on vacation. I had the holidays. I also was moving and that became a distraction. I went to buy burgers for my workers and started to eat a lot of fast food. Distractions are a challenge but really the issue was motivation and commitment.
The #1 thing everyone needs to lose weight is commitment. That is why I love my 90 day Challenge is that I put myself out there to do this and reach this goal and I am committing myself to the program for 90 days.
I have a lot of people ask me if they can buy a back of shake mix and try it. I really don't like to sell a bag because I know from my experience the results.
1. They will drink the shakes and like them.
2. They will lose a little weight but not much because they aren't committed.
3. They will fall back into their old eating habits and conclude the program didn't work.
We need to be honest the program works but it won't work if you don't work the program. This is a 90 Day Challenge.
If you sign up with me and do the 90 day challenge you will see great results. Your results may be better or less than someone else, but you will see results.
So if you want to commit to the challenge send me a message or call me.