Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 11 Report

Flo and I are at week 11 and the program has been awesome.

Joe:  I am down 34 pounds.  I lost 2.5 pounds this week. I have already surpassed my goal of 30 pounds.  Plus I have reaped the rewards of this program in many ways.

1.  Improved health including lowering my blood pressure and getting off of one medication.

2. Improved energy and stamina.  I just feel better.

3.  I am fitting back into many of my favorite old clothes.  I look better.

Flo: is down 18 pounds.

1. She looks marvelous.

2.  She looks really marvelous.

3. She looks really, really, really marvelous.

The great things is we did this in the easiest most painless way possible.  You can't believe how good a Vi Shake is.

If you want to try one just leave me a message here and we will either mail it to you or bring it to you in person.

Joe Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment