Friday, May 25, 2012

Fitting Body by Vi into your Lifestyle - Day 4

Fitting Body by VI into your lifestyle?  

That is a real question with any diet.   I look at Body By Vi in two ways now.

1.  First is the challenge.  I am really excited about the challenge because I want to really lose weight.  So far I have lost a total of 4 pounds. Now I don't expect to keep up that pace.  I know that the weight comes off easier at first.   I have been walking and changing what I eat.  But I still go everywhere and do everything I did before.


I am a preacher and few things can be more difficult than dieting and being a preacher.  This week I have an event going on at my church.  Yesterday I bought donuts for breakfast for the group, and we went out for lunch.  I was able to eat a healthy meal and stay on the program.  I am not a slave to not eat, or to eat only certain types of food.  I just have to make healthy choices and use my shakes as needed.  Even in the middle of the challenge I stayed on the plan even though I cup back to one shake ate two meals.


2.  After the challenge when I have gotten the weight off I know I need to maintain my weight that is where Body By VI can really help my lifestyle.  I will be able to substitute a shake for a meal once a day or as needed to keep my weight down.  My dad lost weight many years ago and he set a rule that he would cut back anytime he got five pounds over his ideal weight.  Using that strategy he has maintained his weight to this day.

I know that that Body By Vi will let me do what my Dad did.  If my weight goes up I can use more shakes and cut back on my meals and lose the weight.


RESULTS FOR YESTERDAY

Joe - 1/2 pound for a total of 4 pounds

Flo - No loss for a total of 3 pounds.

If you want to join the challenge let me know.  One of the cool things about Body by Vi is that as people you friends join you get the products free.  I have signed up three and am very close to getting my current plan for free.  No I am not a distributor.  This is just their way of spreading the program.  Let me add that it is not expensive compared to other shakes that you can buy at the local retail level.

Joe

Joepalmer01@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment