Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just DO it - DAY 10

Yesterday I shared some reasons you should not use Body by Vi.  I thought today I would share a few comments on each point. So really I am telling you why I am doing Body By Vi.

1.   You don't need to lose weight.  I lost 1/2 pound today bringing my weight to 9 pounds in 10 days.  Flo lost 1/2 pound today and is down 6 pounds in 10 days. 


Now I am a big guy and I needed to lose  lot of weight.  But if you need to lose 20 pounds and you could do that over the next three months or six months with just replacing one meal a day with a drink that tastes like a milkshake why wouldn't you do it?


2.  You are satisfied with your health. This is my number one motivation.  I am at that point that if I don't take my health seriously it is going to be too late some day.  I have went up over the says years of my marriage and I need to really change.  I am also walking. Trying to eat healthy.  This program is not magic.  It is a good aid.  I can honestly say the products are helping me. My goal is to get off my BP meds and to avoid diabetes.

3.  You don't enjoy milk shakes. - I shared a drink with a friend last night the reaction was typical. "This is good." These shakes don't taste like a diet.  I think these are helping my wife especially because she is addicted to ice cream.  She isn't craving ice cream because she can drink her shake.

4.   You prefer to procrastinate.  Because later really will be better. I kept thinking about doing this because.
  • I didn't know if it would work.
  • I was going on a trip.
  • Something else was coming up.
  • I didn't want to spend the money without knowing for sure it would work..
So whatever reason you have today for not starting tomorrow you will find another one.  Just do it.

5.   You like the way you look now. Let's be honest we all want to fit into a smaller size. I don't like the way I look.  I don't like the way my clothes DON'T FIT ME.

6.   What you are currently doing to lose weight is working for you. -  I know some people have a better plan.  Today my wife and I brought back and old friend.  We made some cabbage soup. Have you ever done the cabbage soup diet?  I think this shake would help people on other plans like weight watchers.  But if you have a plan working for you great.  I honestly don't think this is the diet for everyone but it has helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment