Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Why You Should NOT use Body by Vi - Day 9

I have to say that Body by Vi is not for everyone.  Some people don't need this program.  Maybe you are one of them.  I know that other programs work.  Some people do great just cutting back.  Others are great at exercise.

Here are some reasons you should not do Body by Vi.

1.   You don't need to lose weight.

2.  You are satisfied with your health.

3.  You don't enjoy milk shakes.

4.   You prefer to procrastinate.  Because later really will be better.

5.   You like the way you look now.

6.   What you are currently doing to lose weight is working for you.

My Progress

Today is day 9.  I lost another 3/4 pounds on the program.  

Another thing I want to share is that I keep my program flexible.  

Today's menu.

Breakfast:  Visalus Shake
Lunch:  1 Bowl of beef stew
Snack: 1/2 of a shake
Dinner:  Pan fried chicken, mixed vegetables steamed, Pan sauted squash with Olive oil

 It is probably better to cut back and eat smaller meals that is why I often have a salad with a lean protein in it or something healthy during the day.  I am definitely cutting back on my portions and on high calorie foods.

Joe Palmer

Sign Up Here.

http://Niceguy4life.myvi.net/challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment