Saturday, July 28, 2012

10 Reason My Diet is Working





10 Reasons My Diet is Working

Previously i posted  10 Diets That Don't Work.  Today I want to clarify why the diet Flo and I are doing doesn't have any of those weaknesses.

1.  I Eat -  Some people think I am on a Protein Shake Diet.  Yes I do drink my Body By Vi shakes but I eat real food too.

2. I Eat Often - I concentrate on eating so I don't get hungry.  I eat about 5 times a day.  I always start with a shake in the morning.  I have a Neuro and some nuts about 10.  A small lunch of a shake for lunch. I eat something in the afternoon, maybe some nuts with water.  I eat healthy for dinner.  I vary this routine based on my schedule.  

3.  I am Not on a Fad Diet -  It is a fad if I can't sustain it. My intention is to sustain this diet for many years if not the rest of my life. 

4. I Exericise - I am not a fanatic but I am trying to get out and walk and move my body.  It don't matter what you do, just do something.

5. I Watch What I Eat - I don't go to any dinner invitation too hungry. Neuro which is a Visalus product really helps my hunger.  I might drink some water or even a shake a couple hours before going out to eat, or to a dinner party.  I plan how I am going to eat.  I don't deprive myself of everything, but I am careful.

6. I Follow My Plan Every Day - I haven't had fried food, candy, hamburgers or french fries in 9 weeks.   I followed my diet on vacation, at church, when I am eating out.  My diet is not just a diet it is a lifestyle.

In my last post I asked you these questions.
  • Is the plan to complicated to follow?               NO
  • Is it flexible enough for me to adjust to situations in my life?    YES
  • Is it boring or just too restrictive?                      NO
  • Will I stick with it for the long term?             YES   
7. I Stopped Procrastinating -  I don't let anything keep me off my plan.  Nor do I say no to living my life.  I do always find a way to stay on the plan and I am no longer procrastinating.

8.  The Yummy Diet - Vi shakes are Yummy!!!  Here are my favorites so far.

Chocolate Peanut Butter - Dark Chocolate, Chocolate sugar free pudding mix, skim milk, ice and Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter.

Blueberry - Blueberries frozen, Skim milk, and Ice.

Banana - Use a 1/2 or a whole Banana with skim milk and ice.  Adding blueberries is great too. for Blueberry/Banana

Cheesecake - Use Sugar free Cheesecake pudding mix and add cherries, or Strawberries with ice and skim milk

If you prefer you can use soy milk in any of the above.

9.  My diet includes a Maintenance Program - It is called the Balance Kit and it will be exactly what I need to maintain my weight.  

10. I Stopped Doing Nothing -  If you are ready to start...

SIGN UP HERE

http://Nicegirl.bodybyvi.com/challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment