Sunday, July 8, 2012

Challenge Party

Okay for those of you who know me and Flo you know this works.  Papo and Sharon asked us to hold a Challenge party.  We want all our friends to learn about the Body by Vi challenge.  It is actually much more than a shake you drink.  So we are having two Challenge parties or Tasting parties at our house Monday night and Tuesday night July 9, and 10 at 7:00 P.M.

You don't have to RSVP but doing so through through Facebook would be great.  This isn't going to be something to pressure you just information.  I am so thankful for what this has done for me. Just in case you don't know, I have now lost almost 25 pounds in 7 weeks.  My blood pressure is back to normal and I am wearing clothes I haven't seen in years.

If that isn't enough I get my products for free and you can too. So come learn, enjoy, and just keep an open mind.  It also has an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment