Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Food Addictions



I don't know what kinds of diets you have tried but there are two obstacles to many of the diets I have tried.

1.  Food Addictions - I am not talking like a drug addict but almost.  My wife was addicted to ice cream.  When we were dating she would have a big bowl of ice cream almost every night for dinner. I am not meaning with dinner, but FOR dinner.   For many of our diets ice cream would be the downfall.  I don't usually buy junk food when I am trying to eat right, but I can't resist it if it is in the house.

Body by Vi shakes are so good that they literally have taken the place of ice cream in our diet.  She hasn't had a bowl, or taste of ice cream in over five weeks and is not even missing it.  I can literally remember her begging me for ice cream.  You probably think I am joking, but I am not.

2.  Another problem with many diets is BOREDOM.  I mean I love steak but I'd get tired of it at every meal.  When I tried a low carb diet that was hard. The diets where you eat one soup all the time is equally hard. I mean it might work if I needed to lose 10 pounds but what if it is 100? They also just don't fit into every day life.

I don't get bored because I have so many combinations which I can make my shakes out of.  I also have many types of food I can eat.  In fact I can eat anything.  This program gives me a great balance. I can drink my shakes for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.  I can' eat anything.  I just have to watch my diet and keep my calorie intake in the appropriate range.

JOE AND FLO REPORT.

Today I hit milestone.  I broke 250 pounds and have lost 18.5 pounds in five weeks.  Flo is down 11.5 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment