Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 3 Report - FACING CHALLENGES

FACING CHALLENGES

  • Friday I had 45 people at my house for a wedding rehearsal dinner
  • Saturday I attended a wedding and reception.
  • Sunday we had a potluck at church. 
Luckily my friend Donna brought a pot of one of my favorite soups,  Weight Watchers Taco soup Sunday. This isn't an official Weight Watchers product but a soup a lot of people on that plan make.  It was awesome and is fairly healthy.

I stayed on my plan all week, ate healthy, and I am down 13.7 pounds.  I lost 3.6 pounds this week.  I was hoping to be down more but honestly I am very happy because I want permanent  weight loss not just a YO YO diet plan.

IS THIS A FAD DIET?

This isn't a fad diet.  It is tool to help eat healthy.  Last night my sons baked me a delicious red snapper.  We had cucumbers, asparagus, and baked acorn squash.  At the wedding reception I had to make healthy choices. Body By Vi won't work unless you also eat a sensible diet with it.



Having my shakes lets me supplement my diet and eat healthy and keep my metabolism up by giving my body regular protein.

This morning I had a delicious shake. I added an instant sugar free French Vanilla coffee to it.  I love it.

BTW I have lost 5% of my original weight.

Good luck and keep going.


No comments:

Post a Comment