Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 4 Report



After 4 full weeks of doing Body by Vi here are our results.

Flo is down 10 pounds.  That is averaging 2.5 pounds of weight loss per week.

Joe is down 16 pounds. That is averaging 4 pounds of weight loss per week.

Yesterday I wore a pair of pants that were a full size smaller than the ones I had been wearing.  I also was able to fully button my sport coat.

So we have answered the burning question. Does this work?

I feel very confident that I can use Body by Vi to help me lose weight and keep it off.  I have big goals.   I have decided to aim for my ideal Body weight.  I know it will take me a while to get there but I can do it and if I don't I'll still be healthier than I am now.

In two day we will be 1/3 of the way through the 90 day challenge and we will measure and give you our results.   I don't have a lot of distraction the next two days so I think I can do really good.

I have two other relatives who are on the program and both are having great results.  I have another friend who has been on the program less time than I have and she has lost equal to my weight loss.

Let me continue to emphasize that this is an aid to help you lose weight. It has really helped me eat healthy.

Thanks for all your encouragement.  If you want to try the product give me a call and I'll give you a sample, or sign up here.

http://Niceguy4life.myvi.net/challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment